Black,Blue,Red fitness equipment crossfit skipping jump rope UIC-JR02!
Skipping is one of the best cardio vascular exercises that produces results, is cheap and can be done anywhere, anytime.Ideal for shedding weight fast, toning up and maintaining muscle tone. Skipping ropes are an excellent tool for any fitness level or goal.
How to size your jump rope:
1.Stand on the middle of the rope with one foot
2.Pull the handles straight up making sure the rope is tight and even
3.For beginners,the top of the handles should reach close to the shoulder
4.For experienced jumpers,the top of the handles should reach the armpit or below
5.For double unders,the rope should be shorter,Experiment to see what works for you.For most people the top of the handles should reach the chest line for best double under performance
6.If the handles extend beyond your shoulders,your rope needs to be shortened
7.You can temporarily shorten your rope by loosening,moving and tightening the screws on each side.
8.To permanently shorten your rope,you can cut the end pieces
How to use your jump rope:
1. Look straight ahead to maintain balance.
2. Keep body upright and balanced with the weight on the balls of the feet.
3. Jump only high enough to clear the rope (1 inch off the ground).
4. Land lightly on the balls of your feet.
5. Keep your elbows close to your sides,pointing down at a 45-degree angle.
6.Never sacrifice good jumping form for speed.Progress slowly.